Experience:Kratos Defense and Security, Orlando, FL - Senior 3D Artist, QA Specialist
- KC-46 Virtual Trainer
• Produce 3D models and animations for aerospace realtime training systems • Test models in Unity, made sure all Colliders and Animations worked correctly • Navigate through IVT for in-depth reference of aircraft parts to replicate • Generate images in relation to real world objects; managed assets using source control • Follow Installation and Maintenance Instructions (IETM) to perform remove and replace procedures • Perform quality checks in final software builds and maintain work needed for clientAlion Science and Technology, Orlando, FL - Senior 3D Environment Artist
- The Machinery Control System - Maintenance Trainer (MCS-MT) - VMPA-NSMT Virtual Maintenance Performance Aid - Virtual Steam
• Modeled environment assets using 3DS Max for Navy Simulation and Game Training in CryEngine and UDK (Unreal Engine) • Created a high level of detail in diffuse, specular, emissive, normal, opacity, ambient occlusion and reflection map textures in relation to real world objects using Photoshop • Created custom rigs for Animation Sets in UDK, along with socketable systems, for construction proceduresDigital Domain Media Group, Port Saint Lucie, FL - Stereoscopic Animator
- 47 Ronin (2013) - Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) - The Smurfs (2011)
• Utilized industry standard tools to create stereoscopic visualization for an immersive 3D experience • Constructed a 3D scene from 2D media, using keyframe animation techniques to achieve realistic movement through the course of a film shot • Rotoscoped high level of detail around objects to ensure foreground, mid ground, and background do not intersect with each other in a 3D sceneHarrington Group, Orlando, FL - 3D Artist
• Produced accurate 3D models from reference images utilizing 3D Studio Max and Maya. Both in high level of detail to low level of detail. • Created textures for models after layout of UVs to ensure models resemble real world objects by using photographic images. • Utilized Alienbrain Asset Manager for group project workflow while working with proprietary software to complete animation tasks.